Postcode Dream Trust is a grant-giving body funded entirely by players of People's Postcode Lottery that supports charities who wish to deliver highly innovative, impactful and engaging projects across Britain and further afield.
Postcode Dream Trust's 'Dream Fund' allows charities to apply for the project they have always wanted to deliver but never had the opportunity to bring to life. The Dream Fund is open for applications in August 2015. Guidance notes and funding criteria can be found here.
Postcode Dream Trust was established to support charities working in the following areas:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of health
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The advancement of public participation in sport
- The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
- The advancement of environmental protection and improvement
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage
Postcode Dream Trust operates its own society lottery and receives all of its funding from the players of People's Postcode Lottery.